top of page
Kirby Secondary Header BLK-02.png



A probate conservatorship is a court proceeding where a judge appoints a responsible person (called a conservator) to care for another adult who cannot care for him/herself or his/her finances.

But what happens if you have minor children?  Bad things do happen, and though it’s impossible to prepare for many of them, making plans for your child’s care in the event of your untimely death is a concrete step you can take to help ensure his or her future well-being.

What is the very minimum you need to do keep your children safe in the event of your death?

  1. Do NOT Wait.

  2. Choose wisely

  3. Ask permission before you appoint somebody

  4. Have CLEAR instructions to Caregivers or Guardians

bottom of page